Teins with stock shocks?

emii

Reaction score
So.. I currently have some extra $$, enough to buy Tein S-Tech springs. But I've been told I should replace my stock shocks, but there's only 74k on them and they ride nice IMO. Is it a no-no or will it be fine for a few months till I can afford some KYB AGXs?

truWarier02

Reaction score
You'll be fine.. I put S-Tech's on back then when I had 84k on stock shocks and I drove it for over a year and it was fine. I then moved on to coilovers. But yeah.. a few months should be okay until you can afford the AGX's.

juicebox00

Reaction score
you'll probably be fine until you can afford some agx's. just avoid pot holes and such

jdm00accord

Reaction score
youll be fine. i have tenzos on stock struts and thats more of a drop than the teins give you. ive been riding like this for about 3 months now with no problems. dont even worry about it.

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
My Tein S-Techs were installed last weekend with 107k miles on my stock struts. If mine blow before my new struts, I'll let you know. lol.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
why not just save for shocks and struts then put the springs on those...otherwise you'd have to take apart the stocks twice...

emii

Reaction score
why not just save for shocks and struts then put the springs on those...otherwise you'd have to take apart the stocks twice...

well i want it lowered but i can't afford coilovers anytime soon.. so lately ive just been thinking to throw the springs on then grabbing some coilovers

Mr. HuMpY

Reaction score
well if everything goes right ill buy some used S-techs and throw them on my stock shocks (175K miles:owned:). the break-in process maybe hash but after that you'll have a awsome ride.:ugh2:

Namboyz

Reaction score
just get shocks later down the road. in all honesty those shocks will last you quite some time. id say about 6 months to a year. by then you might not even know its blown. the roads around sac arent that bad so you'll be fine=)

thanks for the sig again

Back