What do you think

• Me Likey!!!

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Too much going on

Votes: 29 64.4%

• Total voters

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
What do you put on your rack? I like it but it looks kinda naked without some bike trays or like a snowboard mount or something...

I like the rear window spoiler, keep it for now and when you get your body work done, paint it to match.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
What do you put on your rack? I like it but it looks kinda naked without some bike trays or like a snowboard mount or something...

I like the rear window spoiler, keep it for now and when you get your body work done, paint it to match.

i snowboard... i had it on but i took it off cuz i had 2 carry some stuff ontop my car once... and also i felt kinda stupid putting snowboard racks on and we were still in summer in sept... its goin back on soon once i get all my stuff ready for the winter

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Nice man, I love the snowboard mounts, they are sweet. I think I wanna sell my rack, but I'm not sure...

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
i say get some window visors too then everything will flow nicely.... and about the stickers i can't say i am guilty of having an options sticker on my car but i think it keeps my car distinctive from the rest

turboputz

Reaction score
Too much chop hiding the lines of the car.

Like someone before me, I say one or the other.
M3 lip or rear roof spoiler, but not both.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Have it painted the color of your car?? I dunno.

I know SOMEBODY is going to be doing that........:coffee:

ny, did you sign up for the CF one? If that deal actually works out, I would say keep the one you have and pick up the CF one, worst case scenario, you can sell the least favourite of the two.

Back