Tell Us What YOU Want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasauto.com

6GA Vendor
Reaction score

Our company T.A.S. Auto Parts is dedicated to serving the Accord community. We currently sell OEM and aftermarket parts for the 90-02 Accords. I have joined this website in order to better communicate with our CB customers and understand their needs.

There is still a lot of room for improvement in our selection. I am starting this thread so that I can better understand what products our 6th Gen customers would like to see us carry. Let us know what YOU want and we will try our best to make it happen!

The List
OEM Lip Kits - I can't make copies or we will be sued
Aftermarket lip kits - it is hard to find consistent good quality ones
TASPRO HYBRID Intake kits - working on it
More Headers - looking for them
Urethane bushings - we have talked about this before and it may be possible someday
Lowering knuckle/spindle - engineering + blueprinting + casting = VERY expensive project
Kamikaze Header
Black vacuum hose
Intake pipes/couplers
More coilovers - I have been meaning to add a few more companies
Aftermarket mirrors - I will look
Carbon Fiber Doors - very expensive project for something a ton of people don't buy
Intake manifold gaskets - I assume something better like Hondata makes
Roof Spoilers - I have been looking for a manufacturer on these or at least a sample to replicate
Chrome door handles - I think I have a supplier who carries these
Battery hold down - If we remake them they probably won't have TASPRO on them
Carbon Fiber Intakes
Radiator Support Brackets
5 Lug Conversion - I have already started gathering the number on this just need to finish
Transmission conversion kits - possible but I don't know if enough people do this to make it worth the R&D
K-swap parts - I would love to play a major part in the development of the K-Series swap for 90-02 Accord
Forged Internals - internals are on my list of winter projects

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^ C'mon...like there aren't enough.

Some urethane bushing kits and front lower control arms.

IcyAccord

Reaction score
OEM lip kits for the coupes

I was just about to say.. hahaha

OR

POLY URETHANE MUGEN FRONT LIP. I think you'll do A LOT for the accord (and perhaps the Honda) community by getting that made. :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back