Tenzo R Sport Type Lowering Springs Honda Accord 4cyl 98-01

jccg5

Reaction score
i honestly think that unless you're getting adjustable shock+some spring, the price you'll be paying for most of spring+shock combo is near omnipower coilover. (all brand new parts)

NOT REALLY SKUNK 2 SPRING FOR 140..AND TOKICO ILLUMINA FOR 250 ONLY....HAHAHH....SO NO OMNI SUCKA....

mista jc

Reaction score
Seriously.. illuminas are like 400 with tax and shipping. Don't state untrue facts if you don't know wth you're talking about. Or better yet, post a link.

nexTOme

Reaction score
dont do it again jc.

edit: dont come later and say maybe you looked at price for tokico blues or something and you were mistaken it by illuminas. or thats the price your pimp uncle can get you.

seriously, now i started to wonder if you really do own accord.........just cuz you can get ridiculously cheaper price on your parts, that doesnt mean n e thing. it only means either you're BS'ing, or you're getting some made in china knock-off crappy parts. think twice before posting please.

i remember you telling me how your uncle can get you omni power coilover for like was it 300? or 280? i know its somewhere in the shoutbox record. but what happened when i asked you to get me a set at that price? you were telling me how you dont wanna make your uncle look bad or something. and now, you're paying 390 for your suspension set-up?

well, only you know the truth.

Last edited:

CHID0

Reaction score
i honestly think that unless you're getting adjustable shock+some spring, the price you'll be paying for most of spring+shock combo is near omnipower coilover. (all brand new parts)

I roll with those on my accord and have zero complaints....:coffee:

slow f23

Reaction score
dont do it again jc.

edit: dont come later and say maybe you looked at price for tokico blues or something and you were mistaken it by illuminas. or thats the price your pimp uncle can get you.

seriously, now i started to wonder if you really do own accord.........just cuz you can get ridiculously cheaper price on your parts, that doesnt mean n e thing. it only means either you're BS'ing, or you're getting some made in china knock-off crappy parts. think twice before posting please.

i remember you telling me how your uncle can get you omni power coilover for like was it 300? or 280? i know its somewhere in the shoutbox record. but what happened when i asked you to get me a set at that price? you were telling me how you dont wanna make your uncle look bad or something. and now, you're paying 390 for your suspension set-up?

well, only you know the truth.

QFTMFW. Buy it right the first time, and never replace it again.

go big or go home -_-

Back