thanksgiving plans v.2007

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i got teh whole week off. no school - no work.

leaving monday for N georgia to be with ma kin-folk

chillax all week, do some mountain driving........without a wheel falling off.

eat a few plates on thursday

come back saturday and work on the car sunday

VitoHGrind

Reaction score
Head back home to the KY, get busy on some food, probably hang some christmas lights for the P's (cuz I mean.. who else is gonna do it?), get even busier on some black friday deals, come back saturday then either work on the car or find some unsuspecting and caring family to take refuge with and RAMSACK their fridge for leftovers :naughty:

I4 CG5

Reaction score
I plan on eating so much I'm going to have to bust out my old zubaz

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
Flying back to Tejas at 6:30am saturday, eating realy real mexican food, going to some of the great strip bars in DFW, gettin drunk with friends, driving to houston with the parentals, eating way too much food and drinking way to much with my extended family of 20+ driving home and flying back on saturday to drink some more with my buddies

skabone

Reaction score
A friend got me a ticket to the ASU/USC game, we're going to tailgate with an alumni thats an ex-football player. he's going to have a huge spread with lots of booze and tons of food. I'm going to gorge myself the rest of the weekend and drink my self sober.

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
this is bluiezaccord 's friend. it 's officially no more bluiezaccord. it 's anthonysaccord. :) hehe kayyyy have a great thanksgivingtg

Back