the accord is gone

hunt98accord

Reaction score
first I wrecked her and sold her for 3000$ and I have now bought a nissan which to be quite honest i love it....I also gave the guy my 6 speed transmission and my nearly finished personal wiring harness

This
DSC02318.jpg

To this
IMG_20110601_183142.jpg

03 xterra 4wd and a ski boat

hunt98accord

Reaction score
Yes it is time to change it....Ya I got a boat that made it necessary and since honda doesn't make a good 4wd and toyota is absurdly exspensive the xterra popped up and its been a great off roader so far ordered it shackles and am doing a 2 inch body lift quite a diffrence from the honda lol

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
i almost bought one of those instead of the accord. auto or 5 speed?

ive always really liked those too

hunt98accord

Reaction score
auto I looked at a 5 speed supercharged but they get like 11mpg with 20 more hp so I went with the dealer one with the one year drive train warranty auto but also limited slip which is somwhat rare

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Saw this all muddy at your house last weekend ha. Congrats! Also Heather got a civic like Amber which is cool

hunt98accord

Reaction score
Ya i put it through a mud pit or two at windrock sgill kinda miss the handling...Heathers is a coup though and nether of them has a k20 there both the 1.8 that puts out like a 111hp also though heathers is brand off the lot which is insane to be 16 in my opinion

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Yea but at least she's a good kid. Your parents have always seemed really nice. The civics aren't anything special performance wise however I don't see either of the Modding their cars ha.

Get on the local TN off-road forum and get in touch with a guy named Joe. His sn is joebear.

hunt98accord

Reaction score
I've already been out with a few guys from the xterra forum and of course a few jeeps but will do on that always looking for people to go with

Back