The "DOES IT FIT?(parts)" Thread

iii76

Reaction score
Did you even try searching at all?

yes, it will fit. Although you will need the lude calipers I believe. (Don't quote me on that)

sure did, came up with pages of threads :explode:

found that they can, but will have to use prelude everything

Jefe02

Reaction score
I was wondering if it would be possible to fit a 97-01 prelude lip onto the 01-02 coupe bumper? I have searched for hours and have come up with nothing. Has anyone ever tried this before?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I think it’s safe to say there would be some custom work involved. As long as the lip is long enough to wrap around the bumper and into the wheel wells, you can work with it and modify it to fit the bumper contours.

Jefe02

Reaction score
^I think it’s safe to say there would be some custom work involved. As long as the lip is long enough to wrap around the bumper and into the wheel wells, you can work with it and modify it to fit the bumper contours.

I know it would require some custom work and from looking at pics it seems doable. I guess I am wondering if anyone knows if it is long enough to wrap around the bumper?

Jefe02

Reaction score
I bet nobody on here has tried this and from examining pics of the lip, the prelude bumper and the accord bumper it seems like it could work. I might just buy one and try it and if it doesn't work just sell it. I really like the 01-02 bumper but there aren't any great lip options so i think i will try something new.

Back