The largest Street Gang

dadams

Reaction score
yea just finished watching the whole thing, and i have to say that those cops give good cops a bad name. and some of those cops have no common sense ( the ones who tasered and then shot the guy who was all burned up from the accident). im still trying to understand y the cop shot the guy tht they pulled off the train, or how they singled out that group, or wen they said that all the people who were enjoying a nice day in the park were all under arrest, or hw they broke up the party with the SWAT team. and wen did walking down the street or asking a simple question become a crime.

their code of silence sux, there is evidence and it clearly shows that they were wrong, or how they conviently forget to turn on their dash cams, and such.

i do agree that they are the largest gang in america, but it is better than other places, which is where i think the corrupt cops get it from, where there are no rules.

but wen the day comes when people turn on the cops it will be ugly and the cops have no one to blame but themselves

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Pretty sure this video was made from a basis point of view but nonetheless, it shows how cruel SOME police officers can be.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
makes me long for the day all disputes were settled with metal being unsheathed.

the code of the gentlemen lasted long enough to duel your implacable foe.

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hrrmm...I'm a little torn. I've seen both sides. I knew 3 cops growing up, 2 DARE officers and one who's now our police chief. On the other side, I've had sheriff's and small town cops harass me on things they really, really didn't need to.

In the end...I'll play their little game like some of them pull in the video. I'll give them the room to do their job, but once they start creeping on my personal property, person, etc without due cause it all goes out the window. I'm a little disturbed about the one in Canton Ohio since that's only 30min south of me. I like how they had ex-cops go and ask for the complaint forms, although, everytime they did it was at night which was dumb IMO.

Screw it...let's start a coup. I hope big brother reads that comment too.

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
can't believe i watched the whole thing....

so much truth in it tho.... most (i did not say all) cops abuse their powers one way or another.... and their actions are protected by fellow officers and the legal system... the sandy case which showed a guy who got burnt and was later on tazed/shot was a good example...

imo, america has given the police too much power and money.... where does the money go to? to overpaid officers who do nothing.... i can see the money going to better use... god i hate cops

Back