the legend's 99 accord ex coupe

the legend

Reaction score
i wanna thank everyone for welcoming me here, and givin me your opinions:rock:
welcome to 6GA ... what future plans you got in store? ... what lip is that btw?
well, im still debating whether i should swap my car with a JDM H22A or just do some mods to my F23A1, but as for the lip its a Type R

interesting paint lines on the front bumper, did you ask for that specifically?
yea thought that i should do something a lil different you kno
IMO... use a better kit instead of a typeR lip..
im diggin the paint tho... just wax it and take some clean pics
thanx, the Type R is just for now until i get more cash in my hands
The Paint job makes it original i think. I dont really mind the tails, not really sure why no one here likes them, but i dont want a stick in my *** lol... I like the look, take some more shots of the sides, i like it
thanx man, but tell me about man,i mean dang they made feel like i was trying to be a :rice:er,lol, nah its cool everyone got their own opinion, glad someone like it:thumbup:
Looks good man, but I don't dig the paint, tails, or headlights either. If I were you, I would mix those colors in the following way: Blue car, Black hood, roof, and trunk. Now that would flow nicely. Or instead of black just do CF :hihi:

What you think?
i don't dig the headlights myself anymore, but about the paint someone else told me the same thing, and i kept thinkin hard about it, idk though gotta keep thinkin, thanx for ur opinion though:D

00accord91

Reaction score
the paint scheme isnt that bad actually but imo the tails gotta go lol...anyway nice car and welcome !

the legend

Reaction score
everyones a critic here

car looks great. dig the paint

get the tyc projectors to compliment the tails

thanx, i was thinkin about doin a 5 lug conversion and put the 2008 accord coupe wheels 18" i just hope itll look good, or all my work will be done for nothing :ugh:

Last edited:

Millz

Reaction score
nice to see something refreshing

change of pace from the way ppl normally mod their accords

i like that u are thinking of changing the headlights/tails

i like it

Back