The OFFICIAL CanAm Cruise 2011 Thread

Which dates for CanAm work best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

eggs

Reaction score
idk if its more expensive but drinks have different names over there??

who has the pic of the nasty martini i ordered last year?

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Yeah, you can bring liquor over the border. I forget the maximum, I know Carrie did her research before last year's CanAm. :hihi:

But I'm pretty sure 1 or 2 bottles is no problem at all. I would bury it in a bag in the trunk just so they don't see it and decide to search the entire vehicle for other things.

Eggs, idk what martini you had... but you're Irish Car Bomb attempt.... *smh* .... I'll never forget that. :fail:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Not sure what the Duty Free allowances are, but Kevin's approach to cross-border 'shopping', would be the most economical. :lawl:

Previous CanAm's have set the standards higher and higher each time, I would expect no less this time around, for anyone who has never been.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
As far as locations go.....think Feeding Hills/Agawam, MA. I'm thinking it's going to be at the Polish American Club there. I'll have to rent out their outdoor pavilion, but I'm told by my Mayoral friend with the town of Agawam that they have a classic car show there every year, there is plenty of parking and outdoor grilling areas. I'm going to be helping out with a fundraiser for his 2011 Campaign and it's going to be hosted at this location so I'm going to scout it out at that time or just check it out the next time I go up to visit the GF's family.

After that all I'll just have to scout out a cruise route but Feeding Hills is right on the edge or some really rural areas with some good scenic roads and I may be able to pull a couple stings as far as traffic control goes, at least in Agawam.

Kevin, Carrie and Eggs....I'm going to need you guys within the next month to help me scout out routes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back