The Truth About Our Cars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

finch13

Reaction score
And now your asking for a ban. Congratulations on not being able to control your temper.

We all know an Accord is slow. Nobody gets "credit" for proving a point that's been proven time and time again. I pulled in 2nd gear on plenty of cars today, one being a Maserati, you don't see me making a thread, do you?

finch13

Reaction score
What evers if they ban me! new Account! noob!

Ever heard of an IP ban? Noob. :coffee:

Go ahead, fight the system, see where it gets you. You could of politely said "Sorry", edit the post, and ask a mod to close it. But, you let your temper get the best of you, started insulting members, and basically have a "I don't give a f*ck" attitude about it.

6GA is a community, we will ostracize those that do not follow simple rules or show respect for those who have been around longer than you.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i have no idea what this thread is even for

bunny_pancake.jpg

and accords are slow.

finch13

Reaction score
I aint even trippin u swear ima have a 6GA accord forever! Lr3 it up noob! Go big or go home! i got bigger and better plans in life,, unlike some ppl i know!
put it this way.. as long as i got my local 6GA members im good! dont need ppl that live on the other side of the US

I'm just gonna let a moderator deal with this. I live in Minnesota, nowhere near the east coast, by the way.

I have plans in my own life, I'm not on here to police people. You broke a rule, I informed you of this, and now you're disrespecting me and a fellow member. Those are the facts.

valdivia187

Reaction score
I'm just gonna let a moderator deal with this. I live in Minnesota, nowhere near the east coast, by the way.

I have plans in my own life, I'm not on here to police people. You broke a rule, I informed you of this, and now you're disrespecting me and a fellow member. Those are the facts.

Ur like a rent a cop on 6GA! thats wut u go by rite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back