think this would look good in the 4dr

98accordlx

Reaction score
Last edited:

98accordlx

Reaction score
im just looking at the usb functionality and the gps, id be able to use the usb function of my phone (motorola slvr) since it has a 2gb micro sd card in it and plug it directly into the deck without the need for cd's plus it would also eliminate the need for a car charger for it would charge my phone through the usb port. all the maps on it are upgradeable through downloads on the internet and i have a usb jump drive for that.

currently a wal-mart near me is selling them for 417 something after tax since i think they stopped carrying the roadmaster stuff and are just trying to get rid of there stock of it. i installed this very same one into my friends mazda protege and it was nice. the pic and the video on the site are a little mis leading of the actual size of it though for the outside edges stick out a little bit further than you'd think.

the only thing i never got to play with on it after i installed it into his car was the bluetooth function

1fastj30a1

Reaction score
It looks fine, but it doesn't matter if its 2 or 4 door.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
just my opinion, but i wouldnt get it, its kinda ugly. and has no basic shape to it, and youll have to make your own bezel for it to look like a clean install in the dash piece.

id say dont get it.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
walmart ftl

theres probably other (better) units out there for the same price.

Back