Think twice when speed...

honda_dude

Reaction score
wats up with all these college students dying from car/motorcycle accident?

last july a guy that i knew and played bball with died from hitting a wall and yesterday another guy that i knew died in the hospital after being in a motorcycle accident...:(

RIP.....

Reaction score
that video is sooo messed up, i remember not too long ago something like that happened in my area, 5 guys in a charger, the guy driving was hospitilized for a few days, and i think that 3 firends died in the car...

whats even more messed up is that the video auctually shows what people do for real.... i think it should go up on tv...

JonJonello

Reaction score
am i the only one that laughed at this lawl :rofl: sux cause i know **** like that happens that why i dont speed anymore cause i almost killed my friends and i felt so ashamed but it looks funny in the commercial maybe its her scream or something idk but i was laughing way hard lol

Last edited:

jccg5

Reaction score
am i the only one that laughed at this lawl :rofl: sux cause i know **** like that happens that why i dont speed anymore cause i almost killed my friends and i felt so ashamed but it looks funny in the commercial maybe its her scream or something idk but i was laughing way hard lol

:eekwtf: is not funny when you in it..

Back