Thinking about selling car need opinion

accordman1

Reaction score
I got in an accident last year with my car and it is fixed and has been in garage all winter. It was never fixed great especially under the hood in the corners. They basically used undercoating and painted over it and it look like ****. the outside looks ok but also car has dents all over trunk and roof from hail storm last summer. So basically car has fallen apart last summer. I have money invested into it and not sure to sell it or keep it. I got a 2008 pontiac g6 coupe for winter car and now use it for my job. The accord has 42,000 or so miles. Not sure if I should part out right now and then try to sell it as almost stock as possible. Then just look for a sportier car such as a new subaru or civic si possibly. Not sure if there is much except looks for my car since unless someone wants to spent thousands for engine. I love the car but just not sure what to do with it anymore. Anyone have opinions let me know. I will try to post pictures later of the repair that was done. Thanks

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
a 08 g6 as a winter car? hahaha, i think youre going backwards here, hahaha.

ill say that if you do want to sell it, try to sell it as stock as possible. trying to sell a modded car, especially a 6g accord, doesnt appeal to a lot of people.

and :rofl: at calling a civic si sporty :ohyou:

accordman1

Reaction score
a 08 g6 as a winter car? hahaha, i think youre going backwards here, hahaha.

ill say that if you do want to sell it, try to sell it as stock as possible. trying to sell a modded car, especially a 6g accord, doesnt appeal to a lot of people.

and :rofl: at calling a civic si sporty :ohyou:

Well I got a good deal on it in October and took it so I did use it for winter time.

brettg4215

Reaction score
i say part out and sale.
because your car is only getting older but you dont have many miles on it so you'll probably get a reasonable amount for it.
after you sale it just pick up a semi used rwd car thats just fun to drive and worth putting thousands into to actually make it "fast" and something you know you can keep for a while.
if you forsure want a sporty car that is.

SeanXtec

Reaction score
How exactly does this qualify as a life lesson? I think you're old enough to make a decision.

Back