This guy needs to be labeled as a scammer.

Ryan

Reaction score
LOL.... WOW. Can't believe I didn't see any of this until just now. Just to clarify - Everyone has been paid back as of a long time ago. I've said it before, and I'll say it again even though it won't help my case. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. My intentions were not to steal from any of you. It was a dumb mistake. and Karma definitely had her way with me after everything that has happened. I truly do apologize though. I would appreciate it if my info could be removed though. Thank You

Bax

Reaction score
Just my 2 cents, even though I'm sure nobody cares... haha. But when I made this thread, I was pissed someone would do this to people. So without really knowing Ryan I already had animosity towards him. It seems now as though he's paid everyone back that I know of.

He ****ed up, bad, lol. He doesn't even offer to ship anything anymore when he sells on the facebook group I help to moderate, so obviously he isn't trying to scam people. I think he just ****ed up really badly, and made a lot of stupid decisions which never should've been made when accounting for other people's money.

That being said, i'm cool with Ryan now though after getting to know him.
He's pretty damn funny, and is a good kid. He made some mistakes, and he definitely paid for it. I don't believe in karma, but if it does exist it bit him in the *** pretty damn hard for the lanyard stunt he pulled. Lol

I'll take down your info on the OP, I forgot it was still there.
I'm sure if we ever need it we can get it again quickly. Lol

Ryan

Reaction score
Just my 2 cents, even though I'm sure nobody cares... haha. But when I made this thread, I was pissed someone would do this to people. So without really knowing Ryan I already had animosity towards him. It seems now as though he's paid everyone back that I know of.

He ****ed up, bad, lol. He doesn't even offer to ship anything anymore when he sells on the facebook group I help to moderate, so obviously he isn't trying to scam people. I think he just ****ed up really badly, and made a lot of stupid decisions which never should've been made when accounting for other people's money.

That being said, i'm cool with Ryan now though after getting to know him.
He's pretty damn funny, and is a good kid. He made some mistakes, and he definitely paid for it. I don't believe in karma, but if it does exist it bit him in the *** pretty damn hard for the lanyard stunt he pulled. Lol

I'll take down your info on the OP, I forgot it was still there.
I'm sure if we ever need it we can get it again quickly. Lol

<3 I love you too Tyler. and lmaooooo. I'm sure you can, but the thing is - you won't need to get look for it again. I mean unless you wanna come over but you should just ask at that point. :haysm9:

Back