This guy needs to be labeled as a scammer.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Who the **** is christopher justin and anthony and why the **** are the all on ryans di k ? Imo , a scammer is a scammer is a scammer. I dont give a **** if hes jobless or not. Its his fault and not 6ga members so why would he use their money ? This kid better get his parents to give him some money. Either that or you guys should all send a paypal dispute and if you get lucky enough they will reopen the case if there are enough people complaining about one person. Even if he only has $40 to his name , paypal will still draw on his account and overdraw that ****. I work at a bank so I see it all the time ..

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
so, he updates fb and not his threads here? shady and irresponsible

well, tht pretty much justifies me posting his address here.. check post #1 guys

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Who the **** is christopher justin and anthony and why the **** are the all on ryans di k ?

well like I was saying, when you post on something like that every single day you get nutswinger status (mainly from people 16-20 years old) because those same people think that 9/10 times you're not terrible if those 9 times you're saying things they like to see

so they barely even notice the 1/10 time where it's something pretty bs the person is doing. It's like in their minds one develops immunity, because "it's all good mah nig, we know you! You might have slept with another woman while married, but that doesn't make you an adulterer! You stabbed your wife in the face until she died too, but that doesn't make you a murderer!"

another stupid justification:

"Hard earned $15? Lol
Get over it ppl! ****ing $15.
That's what ya get for buying from somebody that ya don't know and doesn't have any feed back on his work."

which of course would be argued "stupid justification?? no, you're stupid actually!"

except no, because this is me saying this and I have credit up the ass :coffee:

Last edited:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I'm assuming so ..

SG3_0024.jpg

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Should be asking the people wanting the refund.

If i were a buyer i would have done it beforw 30 days.

Back