This is gonna be a funny thread

white beauty

Reaction score
A bird flew right into my windshield, i turned around to look through my back window to see if it fell to the ground and my car jumped up like i ran a curb or something, turns out I squished a cat. was taking some back roads at the time so know one saw. I felt so bad cause i killed two animals

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
going down mountain roads comin back from Raging Water and was goin bout like 55...out of nowhere a squirrel like runs under my car...the car felt like it went over a bump and a lil sqeek was heard....poor thing ran right under the wheel

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
When I was 16 and driving my 90 Mustang GT(5spd manual trans:rock:) It was wet outside and I was turning left at a red light. the light turned green and I started to go. Then half way through my turn I decided it would be "cool" to blip the gas and spin the crap out of the wheels, then straighten it out. I blipped the gas...lost the back end... did a 180....Almost hit the traffic light pole....Everyone saw it....I had to slowly reverse in the middle of the intersection to drive away while everyone looked at me like I was retarded or something.

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
flicking boogers out teh window :redface2:

bumping to Spice Girls music :redface2:

jccg5

Reaction score
i was purchase the helmet for my friend..and bring to him on his birthday and i put it on...and drive the whole time with it..lmao...is a maximus helmet voice changer by the way

Back