This is it?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
idk about those, i think i read somewhere a while ago that the apexi WS coilover set for our cars wasnt made anymore? idk, try emailing apexi and asking them.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
well they were for sale so cheap because they were being discontinued, so I doubt they are made anymore but there might still be a few places w/ a set or two in stock.

Av6916

Reaction score
Yeap, apex'i discontinued the ws, and i believe the website that was being thrown around with the apexi's for 400 something shipped, is out of stock. I remember when i was bought mine and i was reading up on them. They are really good coilovers with a nice and comfortable spring rate. But i wanted it to be a bit more stiff since i autox.

likeawp

Reaction score
hey Sketch05, how low did you set the MR coilovers for your setting....all the way or halfway etc....how low can it go?.....I'm just asking because I'm also planning on getting a coilover sleeves with illuminas.....thanks :)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
the rears are almost all the way down, and the front ones are about 9 threads up, im not too sure, i can deff tell you tomorrow.

likeawp

Reaction score
wow that was a quick reply...thanks.......I'm just asking for reviews on the MRcoilovers because the Ground Control ones costs $300 more!! :mad: ......I seriously don't think the price is worth it if the MRcoilovers works just 75% as good as GroundControl..........more pics of the drop if u have any? :D

Back