This is why we lower ...

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
an old and bad pic...but gives you some idea.

I saw that picture, and it actually inspired me to snap a pic :)

how much did you guys lower it?

Since, I'm on coilovers, I have no idea, just went for a finger gap b/t the wheel and fender, but probably around 2" ish ...

UPDATE: Just measured, 24.3" Fender to Ground in the F and 24.7" in the R

Last edited:

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
The first time I ever drove my car slammed I was at 23 :lawl: Great introduction

I'm now at 23.5 which I think is a pretty good height :thumbup:

Harsh introduction :lawl:

First time I drove lowered I had just put my type ones after a super long day and I had them at pretty much their max height, which is still lower than stock. Next day I dropped it to 24, then shortly after 23.5. And when I order some wheels and tires next week im going to 23. I have 50sidewall tires which makes it challenging to go any lower right now :lawl:

LeAccord

Reaction score
I rarely ever got the chance to park next to another 6th gen .. But I did once when I was still rolling on stock wheels.

null_zps65bdfa90.jpg

Once you go lower than 23" thats when you start to really have problems on the road :lawl: My left side wheel well liner ripped off as I was driving at 22.75" .. My XD9s kept rubbing against them and eventually one of the clips popped out and tore out lol.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I have 60 sidewall on my 15's right now and I don't even rub at full lock. Even at 23".... Don't know if that's weird or not but you shouldn't be having a problem with 50...

Back