Thoughts on these used Zeals?

Wid

Reaction score
There isn't much info on here about Zeals as far as I could tell so I'd appreciate it if some 6th gen veterans could take a look:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25111027795...ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr#ht_3486wt_1396

IMG_0739.jpg

366cP.jpg

What are the thoughts on these things? I'm at my next move and that's lowering the car. I'm not looking to slam it but I'd like to get rid of the disgusting fist wide front wheel gap.

The guy said these have about 45k miles on them. Trying to find out other details through ebay messages. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to coilovers.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Well, let's start with the fact that those 45K used Zeals are more than a BNIB set of F2 Type 1's.

I would end the thread on that note.

Get in touch with Ken(NASOHC) and save yourself the headache of not knowing the condition those Zeals are in.

That listing has ended as well, which should help with your decision.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Get it shipped to Niagara Falls, NY and then go pick it up yourself. You will save a ton on shipping.

If you need the US shipping info, let me know.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Zeal are true Japanese Coilovers. The Zeal brand is a huge race car / circuit brand for brakes and other suspension.

Zeal's quality trumps anything Function and Form Taiwanese coilovers could ever be.

http://www.endlessusa.com/#!__suspension-kit

However, 45,000 miles is a lot of miles and just for reference my Function and Form's have lasted every bit of 45,000 miles.

I wish I would have known about Zeal a long time ago when I was buying my coilovers.

Wid

Reaction score
The listing is still very much alive and I asked the guy about free shipping as they are only a province away from me.

But I'm in talks with Ken now :beer2:

Might get Some type 2's

Back