Three TurboCharged F23 Prototypes On The Way (Feeler Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerJay

Reaction score
Will our Accords pass emissions with these kits? Thanks for all your work on this!

joe80055

Reaction score
Whats the ETA on the buy-in?

A couple of weeks, I'm working on parts for the first prototype as we speak, the other two will come quickly right after :D

Will our Accords pass emissions with these kits? Thanks for all your work on this!
Tuned properly they can, that's the part I'll be doing most of the work on. So far, there are a bunch of J30 and J32 guys so far that have passed emissions up in NY and California. I'll know for sure since I'll be testing my car for emissions in NY (just to see for myself out of curiosity)

Updates soon!

1sick98accord

Reaction score
thanx joe for all your hard work i will definately be interested in this take me about 3 months but will have the money soon

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
any dyno sheets on the j30?i want to change the turbo and the bov on the setup if possible..i will put my other project on hold if i have to ..just to be turbo..

550whpAV6

Reaction score
hey Joe my name is Garen im from over at v6performance posted about a possible 550hp j30a1 and got banned pm me if you got some hints or just wanna bounce ideas around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back