Three TurboCharged F23 Prototypes On The Way (Feeler Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremiah

Reaction score
How open are you to just a manifold and 3" downpipe? Or other "modules" not the whole unit? I'm just kinda feeling around... I do like the way it looks though. Most intriguing.

joe80055

Reaction score
How open are you to just a manifold and 3" downpipe? Or other "modules" not the whole unit? I'm just kinda feeling around... I do like the way it looks though. Most intriguing.

that's completely fine with me, the full kit or pieces, it's all up to whoever's going to use it :)

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
ha ya ebay turbo FTW..but completely disassembled and fully heat powder coated hot side and the manifold.

Jeremiah

Reaction score
Awesome... because I may be hitting you up for the mani, and and 3 inch down pipe... that'd be sweet...

joe80055

Reaction score
Awesome... because I may be hitting you up for the mani, and and 3 inch down pipe... that'd be sweet...

It's all good, just let me know what kind of turbo you'll be using so I can weld on the right flange for you or if you want I'll throw in the turbo for you. :thumbsup:

EnjoiPugs

Reaction score
Dude, I just got money out of the other guys insurance company! Put me down for this. Can't wait, this is too exciting for me. I've wanted to go turbo forever.

EnjoiPugs

Reaction score
Lol. I don't know how to edit your post to add myself. But I live PA. Am I gonna need to have someone tune this for me or do you think emanage blue is pretty easy to customize. Doesn't really matter either way, but I'm still quite new to tuning. I have a bunch of other questions too lol. Anyone could help out with this. Any input is appreciated.
The emanage blue reviews I've read say that vtec engagement can be changed. Is that possible with our 6th gens?
Are you including base maps for the different psi springs included or just a certain one?
What springs are included?
Who makes the turbo included in the kit?
Have any dyno charts?
Are there any other mods on the test accords?
Should I get a step colder spark plugs?
Sorry if you feel I'm hijacking the thread. Don't mean to at all. I'm just really excited to get this going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back