Tints Suggestions

AccordCoupeV6

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm about to get tints for my car in a couple hours but i still can't decide if i should get 50% percent for the front and 35% for the back or should i do 35% all around? I'm not sure if 50% would be too light. I want 35% all around but I'm wondering if the tints will be to noticeable for the fronts and the city i live in cops are a**h***** when it comes to having tints in the front. What do you guys think, 50% fronts/35% back or 35% all around?

Thanks for everyone who posts!

Narftastic

Reaction score
Just get 35% all around .. If you get 50% then there is no point of getting tints and it looks cleaner when its all the same %

AccordCoupeV6

Reaction score
Just get 35% all around .. If you get 50% then there is no point of getting tints and it looks cleaner when its all the same %

That's what i was thinking that 50% would be too light and pointless. Ill take your advice and go with 35% all around.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
imo, try 35% front and 20% back .. i wouldn't worry until you get a ticket .. i think the first one is just a fix it ticket anyways .. not 100% sure on that tho lol

Narftastic

Reaction score
That's what i was thinking that 50% would be too light and pointless. Ill take your advice and go with 35% all around.

I have 20% all around and sometimes i think its too light lol.. When its sunny out you can still see inside alittle bit but when its cloudy then it looks dark.

AccordCoupeV6

Reaction score
imo, try 35% front and 20% back .. i wouldn't worry until you get a ticket .. i think the first one is just a fix it ticket anyways .. not 100% sure on that tho lol

lol i hate all this law crap on tints. But after all the posts i made up my mind on one thing is that i'm going to get all around i just don't know what percentage yet. haha

AccordCoupeV6

Reaction score
I have 20% all around and sometimes i think its too light lol.. When its sunny out you can still see inside alittle bit but when its cloudy then it looks dark.

I agree with you cause i went around and look at other members ride with around 35% tints and its too light.

Back