tips for me to help stance my car

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
ughhh another wheel poker stickin out there with exposed lips just waitin to be damaged lol
jk gl

o and i think hollywood wld want them rims lol
this time u shldnt hang up on him lol

dcmystery21

Reaction score
-get rid of those coilover sleeves and get REAL coilovers
-wider wheels
-roll fenders (pull if needed)
-select tires slightly smaller than the rims that you get

how do you honestly expect us to stance your car for you? especially over a forum...

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score
ughhh another wheel poker stickin out there with exposed lips just waitin to be damaged lol
jk gl

o and i think hollywood wld want them rims lol
this time u shldnt hang up on him lol

i swear to buddha i didnt know any one was on the line lol
i just talked to tony, im gunna buy his car next month. my car is slowly dying, every seal and gasket leakes and over heats so i buy his
v6 straight pipe coilovers wide rims camber kit

turbo_911

Reaction score
You won't be able to do anything with your wheels since they are only 7.5 in width, not wide enough.

Like others have said, get at least 8.5 or wider, then you will have to roll your fenders, relocate your rear bumper tab, cut the bumper a little so it won't rub and lower the car.

4door accord02

Reaction score
I know this question might piss some people off.But to get this ''stance'' on our cars that everyones talking about.Is a camber kit required to give you that negative camber look? or is the camber kit to help salvage our tires??

what Ive gathered so far in order to bulid these car stances like some of the other dope rides on this forum is: Wider wheelsk at least 9'' or more front and back,lowered ride and rolled fenders/shaved bumper tab.Is the camber kit necessary in order to attempt the stance look,or can it be done with natural camber...:coffee:

Darianjr1

Reaction score
^ It can be done naturally but you achieve a bit more with a camber kit.... raise your standards and do it big the 1st time

Back