Tire rubbing help!

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Alright thanks guys, I plan on slamming my car eventually so I'll probably just roll them the most i can and relocate the tab.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Put some colored tape around the areas where you think is rubbing and go out on a drive. Then check to see where there are tire marks on the tape.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Put some colored tape around the areas where you think is rubbing and go out on a drive. Then check to see where there are tire marks on the tape.

Thanks again for this idea. I taped up the whole wheel well on both rears, it's only the one on the passenger side that is rubbing and it's on the fender.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Thanks again for this idea. I taped up the whole wheel well on both rears, it's only the one on the passenger side that is rubbing and it's on the fender.

Interesting, you are sure the suspension on the passenger side is on the same setting as the driver's?

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Yeah they're the same, I measured from the ground to where the fender starts. Both were exactly the same measurement, so I really don't know why one side is rubbing and the other isn't. If anything i thought it would be the driver side rubbing.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Need to tell the fat passenger to hit the road, then.

Seriously though, the passenger shock is not leaking/blown?

I know some Honda's have a 'leaning' problem, but I don't think that is it. Have you had a mechanic look at it?

The tires are the same size as well, right?

I know the questions seem silly, but stranger things have happened.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Lol, it rubs on the passenger side even with just me in the car. It does rub more when i have a passenger, obviously. And it shouldn't be leaking or blow because I just replaced them when I put the springs on. Yes, the tires are the same. But no I have not gotten a chance to have a mechanic to look at it. Just strange that only the passenger side is rubbing.

Back