tired of the tan...

Pudge49902

Reaction score
im really thinking about changing the seats in my EX to black from that stupid tan.....soooooo i saw a few people do the swap but what black leather seats can i get that doesnt require any modding?.....i searched a lot of forums and there is no clear answer...... thanks! :peace:

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Sedan or coupe?

Sedan then go for the black TSX leather, sedans never came with black cloth/leather in the US.

Coupe them go with the Rsx front seats and black coupe leather seats.

Since you are EX I'm sure you have power seats already so there shouldnt be much wiring besides modding the rails to fit.

Pudge49902

Reaction score
I got the sedan..shouldve mentioned that...lol...so what year tsx? also will these bolt on quick or will i have to do a lot of modding?

Pudge49902

Reaction score
im going to contact the seller for the seats...250 for the complete set of seats....im going to swap it out and take pics.... :rock:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
im going to contact the seller for the seats...250 for the complete set of seats....im going to swap it out and take pics.... :rock:

:wtf1: 250 ?!?! If you don't buy it, you better tell me where that deal is. I've been looking for, forever!

Pudge49902

Reaction score
well the guy i spoke to said its 250 for the front set. (car was totaled from the back) but theres a guy in philly with the full set of seats (tan) and another guy with grey seats for 400..

Back