TL rear ended - written off - Upgrade.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: Upgrade.

It's already SC'd, honestly I don't think it needs more hp than the ~300 whp it has.

Going turbo would be a lot more money.

6-speed is all it still needs ;)

I agree, and with that 6spd, the only thing left to do is get it dyno'd and max the potential of the setup.

monkeyv6

Reaction score

We had the TL for a total of 7 months or so before an accident that has deemed the car a total loss.

We were fully stopped at a red light and got rear ended in a 3 car accident. TL was in the middle, so front and rear damages estimated to be approx. $9000 to fix.

Other then a bit a whiplash and soreness for a couple days, me and Judy are ok :)

We were also able to salvage a couple things from the car before we left it to insurance to do as they please with it ;)

The TL has now been replaced, just picked her up on the weekend and man is this car fun to drive.

Heres some pics of the new edition to the family:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

It’s good to hear you say the 350 is fun to drive, since it’s an auto. I keep thinking of getting one for my next car but love manuals so much, I’m not sure if I’d be disappointed or not. And I simply can’t get a 250. I love everything else about it though… Anyway congrats, great car. Any plans for it?

Sorry about the TL. Glad you guys are alright though!

monkeyv6

Reaction score

its auto, but still got 6spd lol, it can be a nice relaxing car to drive or it can be pretty fun once u put it in pwr mode :) i'm always in pwr mode.

there are some plans in store for it, they will come in the future and i will definitely share here :)

plus big plans for judy's coupe as well

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

its auto, but still got 6spd lol, it can be a nice relaxing car to drive or it can be pretty fun once u put it in pwr mode :) i'm always in pwr mode.

there are some plans in store for it, they will come in the future and i will definitely share here :)

Lol yea I know it has “manual shift”, but since it’s not true twin clutch I have been skeptical of the gear changes. But maybe it’s a decent gearbox and I just need to test drive one to see for myself.

Is yours the Sport model? I assume that’s the car they’d put the power mode in. Does it have paddles or is it a matter of flicking the gear level forward/back? I thought it was paddle shift…

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Sorry to hear about the accident, especially with the wedding coming up soon. Hope everything is going well with that, since it's this month!

"big plans"....I can imagine, since that TL had a SC that was hopefully spared in the accident.......:coffee:

Back