TL Wheel Discussion

scrapnav6

Reaction score
Re: TL Wheel Opinions.

KO i woulda went with bronze personally. or w/e color ur pinstripe is.

BlackieCG6

Reaction score
Re: TL Wheel Opinions.

yea i never seen these wheels other then gunmetal honestly. seems to be the best looking color other then bbs gold in my op

picked up a set at 150 & sold them for 250 & i just sold a powdercoated gunmetal set for 350

RICKDIGILER

Reaction score
Response to I<3JDM

IMAG0810.jpg

IMAG0814.jpg

IMAG0813.jpg

IMAG0817.jpg

IMAG0811.jpg

You might consider extended studs, if your going to run 15mm, 25mm spacers. You might need them.

Last edited:

Narftastic

Reaction score
thanks bro.

hmmm and thats 215/45 rite....i think i mite need to go 205/45 for a little more stretch....

as far as spacers im getting the 25mm spacers with the extended studs already on em for the rear....i havent decided yet on the front.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
I was just about to order 225's..thank you for posting the pictures lol I'm gunna go with the 215's then, they look really nice.

Also, I just ordered my SPC ball joints so my front is going lower come spring time. Fenders getting rolled all the way around and rear is going down another half inch as well.

Next, I have sprayed the TL wheels gunmetal :) by popular demand haha, but no pictures until spring when they are mounted on the car again and stance is finished! and I'm in for the answer on if youre running spacers, I've debating them in the rear...was planning on waiting til my stance is finished to see where I sit

NotNice

Reaction score
I have a good solution yet to come on my tl wheels. Hopefully begining of next month.

Back