To Every One I Know And I Dont Know On 6ga

Status
Not open for further replies.

jccg5

Reaction score
dear peoples..

i have been away from this 6thgenaccord.com site...for a really big misunderstanding of me posting some one else picture on here ....but please understand that...the reason im doing that because i got so many many PM from member in this website message me and anoying me and keep saying " SEND ME YOUR WIFE PICTURE I WANT TO SEE " i dont get it...i have a wife and yes i dont want to post my wife picture randomly on here so every guy can look at...and i keep saying no and some sicko keep message me and said send it...and that piss me off...and i have pm the admin but i got no message back...and im really dont like that...and that why i do post some one picture...and when People hating on me for doing that...i dont event bother to tell the truth ... i just dont care....and who ever tell me that im a liar that im a manager as a shop...yes my uncle have own a shop but is an exterior shop..we mostly do exterior stuff for car not specialy on engine...so please do understand...im not saying any name or anybody ... if you hate me then please keep hating ...but after you reading this and understand for me..then im really appriciate your support...once againt Thank you .... to every one...honestly this site is the only website that i really comforable to be at ... even im not coming to the website any more.but i still promote it from my car rear window sticker......

SPECIAL THANK TO JAE AKA ( NEXTTOME WHO ENCOURAGE ME TO COMING BACK ) THANK BRO..

AS YOU GUYS MAY KNOW...IM NOT A GOOD ENGLISH SPEAKER AND TOP OF THE LINE WRITING PARAGRAPH SO IM SORRY IF YOU CANT UDNERSTAND WHAT I WROTE....

nexTOme

Reaction score
good to see you telling the truth at least.....no need to thank me...i just wanted you to come and tell everyone whats going on....

and no you dont have to leave the site....

jccg5

Reaction score
good to see you telling the truth at least.....no need to thank me...i just wanted you to come and tell everyone whats going on....

and no you dont have to leave the site....

What do u mean AT LEAST ..

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
no one hates you jc....it was just a funny situation that you got mad that someone was using a pic that you were saying was a pic of your wife. the only problem with it is that some people from here might find it hard to believe you now from time to time, but just as long as you just stay clean with what you post and dont make stuff up you should be fine. theirs no hate at 6th gen, its like a big family, we werent laughin at you, most of us were laughin at the situation, i know i was, haha. anyway, welcome back bro, just dont make stuff up anymore and youll be good :)

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
Hmm I was expecting something along the lines of you saying sorry for all the bull**** you've fed to everyone on this site, but instead of that imo you're trying to feed us even more by making up this far fetched story to try to explain things..

I don't hate you, but you do annoy me a lot when you keep making up all this crap.. I got better things to do then to keep on reading your lies all day whether they make you feel better or not or whatever reason you tell your lies here.

jccg5

Reaction score
no one hates you jc....it was just a funny situation that you got mad that someone was using a pic that you were saying was a pic of your wife. the only problem with it is that some people from here might find it hard to believe you now from time to time, but just as long as you just stay clean with what you post and dont make stuff up you should be fine. theirs no hate at 6th gen, its like a big family, we werent laughin at you, most of us were laughin at the situation, i know i was, haha. anyway, welcome back bro, just dont make stuff up anymore and youll be good :)

no sketch i was just kididng and being sarcastism at that time when i was being mad...really im not...u cant expose ur sarcastism on the online car website do you ? and no im not making up stuff i was only try to stop the sicko annoying dude that alway message me on here and wannt to see the picture of my wife..!!

jccg5

Reaction score
Hmm I was expecting something along the lines of you saying sorry for all the bull**** you've fed to everyone on this site, but instead of that imo you're trying to feed us even more by making up this far fetched story to try to explain things..

I don't hate you, but you do annoy me a lot when you keep making up all this crap.. I got better things to do then to keep on reading your lies all day whether they make you feel better or not or whatever reason you tell your lies here.

see this is why i dont feel like coming back ....event no one hate me..i just dont feeel like it anymore...but if u dont trust me ...ur choice...i only coming back to apologize... because jae ask me too ..he my good friend...so yea...i dont plan on coming back anyway ...

jccg5

Reaction score
PEOPLE DONT EVENT repost anything to this thread ok...all i come back is to said IM SORRY ...

and_one

Reaction score
OKAY....ive kept my mouth shut tooo long, i have to say something....

first thing...you lying was a mistake...doesnt matter the circumstances

second....you came to apologize...great...but you didnt admit your mistake

we are all adults here on the website and you coming on here saying all this bullsh.t...YES....BULLSH!T...i dont even care...but what im getting at is admit your mistake, live with it, and move on. We are all human and we all make mistakes...just make sure you learn from them

PEACE,
Sack

highway_patrol

Reaction score
Here's my stand I don't care what he did, he's still a member here and he hasn't ripped anybody off so he's still good in my book. That other person that ripped off Bunniez is a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back