to roof rack or not to roof rack?

codycancatch8

Reaction score
I am looking to put a roof rack on. How do they look on the 6th gen sedans? Any pictures? I will use it but not alot, worth 250 or not?

codycancatch8

Reaction score
Nice. I think im going to pull the trigger on it next week. Now I need to buy a fairing and some q92 and q93 clips. any ideas guys?

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Depends what your going for. Personally I would never get one but they're worth it if your going to use it. If scarcely put the rear seats down and put it in the car.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I would never do it for looks. Honestly, if I didn't use mine much, I would probably take it off when unneeded. I don't see any down side if you need one and keep it on, I think it looks worse than stock on most cars, as good as stock on the right car, and adds weight as well as it isn't free. Not a mod for myself.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Get if it your actually going to use it. The "look" is really played out, I have mine collecting dust since I only put it on when I use it. And well, I hardly ever do. :poke:

Bax

Reaction score
If you need it, get it.

But they look stupid imo... :hide:

indiankid

Reaction score
here is my sedan with a yakima.

vfjdas.jpg

Last edited:

indiankid

Reaction score
here is a picture of it after i sticker bombed the fairing.

1jqiqg.jpg

2ev7sxx.jpg

that is true the look has been played out but i use my rack everyday, so you are going to use it a lot its a good investment, instead of getting back seats dirty, but its just for looks don't do it.

Last edited:
Back