To the members of BOTH 6thGen and v6p.net

Should I be Unbanned or stay banned. Your Honest Opinion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
So what kind of info are you trying to get? You realize that the majority of people with swaps didn't do the work themeselves right? IMO we could bring you back adn give you another try, but apparently in their eyes they see it like being a battered woman they are not going to let their abusive husband come back after what they've been through. Guess its up to you to demonstrate that your sincere and have improved enough where they won't be concerned with your outbursts.
It would also seem that your only trying to use V6P by trying to come back "in a time of need", which discredets much of your sincerity.

Last edited:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^its a forum site...you don't need to be sincere about them haha...the whole purpose of them is to get knowledge and use the hell out of them :D

just doesn't make sense why they wouldn't let him back, but once again not my decision so i will respect it...i am not an admin/mod over there so i don't know what they face each day...but 2 me it makes no sense..because A. he has apologized. and B. he could provide lots of knowledge about the swap and even get the V6P name out more...which to a business major like me..sounds good

SiReal

Reaction score
mike, i think you should just give up on v6p. If they dont have the decency to let you back after many attempts, then they don't deserve your apology, nor knowledge.

If 6thgen treats you well, then keep your wealth of knowledge for 6thgen.

Its only the internet afterall and it shouldnt affect the way you live in the 'real world' if you know what I mean.

Anyway, good luck with whatever outcome.

Phut

Reaction score
just make a new account, unless they did an ip ban on you. another forum i mod at, we have admin do an ip ban on users that are persistent with flaming, causing trouble, and non stop **** talking.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
went all the way to the top. good to see this resolved.

NOW WHERE IS MY PILLAR!!!!!!!!

lol

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
I already posted on your v6p thread, but nice to see you back there. Its great thats its all resolved...

SykVSyx

Reaction score
If you ask me, you're a punk, Mike. You deserve whatever you got from V6P. I'm not even trying to feel sorry for you. Personal problem, that's how I look at it. V6P dealt with it the way it needed to be dealt with....PERIOD.

Hahahahaa....I had you going, admit it.......ADMIT IT, I SAID!!

Seriously though, I think some Forum Admin/Mods take things pretty serious, not always for the best. Hope everything got worked out. I would also like to submit my request for info on the recent engine upgrade you did. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back