tobeSLAMMED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

6th_Delirium

Reaction score
sooooo... I'm really enthused with my accord. I just recently replaced all the coil packs and spark plugs and now I'm even happier with the misfires gone. Anywho, enough about my little rant.

I've had sooooooo many idea's for what to do with my accord, and I have a basic idea but I don't know exactly what to look for. Coilovers, duh. Lowering springs.. not the best idea. What's a good recommended ride height whenever I switch my wheel size from 15" to 18"? is that a good idea or will that throw my speedo off? I have so many questions and I apologize if this is in the wrong section.. but I'd love some assistance! :D

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
We have a whole thread deticated to suspensions, wheel, and even cleansleeper even spoon feeding all the new members with the type of coilovers.

Please search.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
In addition, you can see reviews on various parts in the Product Review Forum.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
When you plus size rims, the sidewall of the tire decreases to compensate, thus letting you maintain the overall diameter to keep your speedo and odo accurate. There is going to be a little variance but it usually doesn’t go outside of a few mph. There is no ride height that is better for any wheel size, it depends on what suspension you have and your rim/tire size, etc.

As for suspension just search as others have said, then you can come back with more specific questions, which lets us give you more specific answers.

gt58

Reaction score
39240354001_large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back