Reaction score
finally got it lowered :)

20130423_232417_zps411c99cb.jpg

20130423_234306_zpseea14237.jpg

20130423_234255_zps0fab0f82.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Niiiice that you lowered her. :thumbsup:

What would be the next, front lip? ← Anything in particular in your mind?

Also, spend a good time choosing for your new rims, since you are not so sure what to get. Keep in mind that good looking rims by themselves don't always look good until you see them mounted on your car. It's good idea that you see and verify the overall look of your car as a whole, so you can fully appreciate your choice afterwards. At least I did this way. Checking out tirerack.com & View on Vehicle is a very good way to start. ;) (FIY on their website: If plus-sizing rims from your stock rims', they will automatically choose your tires w/ the minimal speedometer difference.)

Also, this speedometer calculator site is an useful tool, when getting bigger / wider tires than your stock ones.

GL w/ your next plan!

And again, SSM V6 FTW! Lol.

Last edited:

todd_cards

Reaction score
You might be at the exact same height I am, looks that way from the side profile.

So nice dude. It's awesome lol

Very nice sir

Thank you sir

Niiiice that you lowered her. :thumbsup:

What would be the next, front lip? ← Anything in particular in your mind?

Also, spend a good time choosing for your new rims, since you are not so sure what to get. Keep in mind that good looking rims by themselves don't always look good until you see them mounted on your car. It's good idea that you see and verify the overall look of your car as a whole, so you can fully appreciate your choice afterwards. At least I did this way. Checking out tirerack.com & View on Vehicle is a very good way to start. ;) (FIY on their website: If plus-sizing rims from your stock rims', they will automatically choose your tires w/ the minimal speedometer difference.)

Also, this speedometer calculator site is an useful tool, when getting bigger / wider tires than your stock ones.

GL w/ your next plan!

And again, SSM V6 FTW! Lol.

Actually have a lip on its way. Ordered it a couple days ago. And for wheels. It will be awhile for that. IMO I kind of like the look of the stock wheels of I would ever clean them up nicely.

todd_cards

Reaction score
alright guys i have a couple questions looking for help!

lowered about 3 inch. from ground not positive... i went to get an alignment today and couldnt fit on no bodys rack???
what do i do i this situation!?

another thing is im -1.5 with the camber, what should i do about this?? what is the best thing to do? camber kit? what kind? or anything else?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
.......lowered about 3 inch. from ground not positive... i went to get an alignment today and couldnt fit on no bodys rack???
what do i do i this situation!?.......

You couldn't fit on a rack? Not sure what your talking about. You might have to raise them, get the alignment, and then drop them again. Not sure.

Wid

Reaction score
You couldn't fit on a rack? Not sure what your talking about. You might have to raise them, get the alignment, and then drop them again. Not sure.

Pretty sure this would completely defeat the purpose of the alignment to begin with?

Back