too low? lol

pattywak

Reaction score
Personally, whoever said the "fitment" was weak - I think that the wheels look fine, some people don't want to follow the "hellaflush" trend and want to run extreme camber to fit some 18x15 wheels on their car. I think the car looks good being that low, but that is just my opinion. If you can rock it and can keep your car in good running order, then more power to you.

I have a strange suspicion that you just maxed out your F2s and took a bunch of pictures. Although there is no way to prove you drive it like that daily, I want to see a video of you driving it around.

david5788

Reaction score
what car did you previously own before this accord. i started to notice a trend of civic and integra owners moving onto accords. the civic and integra drops all the way down are weak. a dumped integra or civic is nowhere close to an accord dump.

so what car did you use to drive? im just curious

Red02Accordv6_2

Reaction score
Also, car wouldnt look as bad if your fitment wasnt hella fail. Personally i really dont like it, not just because of all the problems it WILL bring, but cosmetically i think it looks off as well.
DSC_6810-1.jpg

it's ironic, look at your sig, look at your hella fail wheels (more sunk than his), your car appears just as dumped as him. lmao:henry: IMO, most retarded post ever. lol

1320performance

Reaction score
customers car not mine personally. he love it the way it is. so i am not gonna compliant. i personally think it looks good.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
i like the drop, it suits my taste ... but no way in hell thats a DD ... and if it is a DD ... that car stays on the street ... no driveways

truWarier02

Reaction score
Confused.. he made it seem like it was his car at first and now he's saying it's a customer's car.. hmmm :ugh2:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
unless that is on bags... there is noway that that car is drivable to be on coils... if ur outside takin the picture then the moment u get in it, there goes that extra inch u were above the ground....

looks sweet but not practical...

Back