Top Gear America.... Win or Fail???

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ironically, they used the same exact v12 vantage in the apocalypse special...even the same color :lawl:

just watched the second episode...enjoyed it. it would be nice if it wasn't only 44 minutes but 60 like the uk version...the show seems a little rushed at times.

i think clarkson is more of a comedian than ferrara :hide: foust is getting better as time goes...in the evo challenge, you could tell he was more comfortable talking to the camera.

still cant believe the blind guy :omgbd:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
blind guy murdered the 180 parallel park....i was amazed haha i thought he was gonna just completely miss it.
but yeah the 60 minute format is a lot better, 15 min can make a world of difference. i honestly think this show is going places, if they improved that much over 1 episode

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
The fat guy with a beard is so annoying. OMG I can't stand him. And Tanner's a douche with no perosnality like previously mentioned. And Ferrara's... not funny. And can't drive worth crap.

Hammond can at least drive. And Captain Slow's pinky finger knows WAY more about cars that either Fatty McWeirdbeard or Ferrara. Disappointed with the hosts. The show content will always be there because they follow so much of what TGUK does.

CHID0

Reaction score
Most of all the show doesn't bring the lulz like the original :Smoker:

bEdLaM13

Reaction score
maybe ill get used to it. still something good w cars to watch on tv.

their back and forth when taking to eachother seems way too scripted to me. like bad acting. jeramy/james/richard flow so naturally together. maybe time will tell.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
It's not even a matter of chemistry. It's the personaliites themselves. Just terrible casting IMO.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
goldnknight22 said:
It's not even a matter of chemistry. It's the personaliites themselves. Just terrible casting IMO.
I had a hard time believing a blind guy can drift better than dough boy.

Back