Tough Question

jonblizz

Reaction score
For some of us there will come a point when we may part ways with our 6th Gens for whatever reason. But if you had to sell or trade in your vehicle what would u accept. Im only asking because i must admit i am in love with the G35, so i stopped by the dealership and on my way out a total stranger came up to me and asked me ... How much would u sell your car for and i was caught off guard because i had no idea, he offered 3k, i thought that was too low so Just for kicks and giggles realistically what would be your magic number?

I think i would take somewhere in the 5k neighborhood to sale .
And maybe 3k for a trade in at the stealership.

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
im going to ask around 5 for mine, and take 4200-4500 come spring.

a dealership will only give you auction value, which is in the neighborhood of 70% of what the car is worth on the "street"... (edit) depending on whats been done to the car recently and what needs to be fixed before resale.

Last edited:

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
$3500....iz got 170xxx miles on it...interior is crap....paint outside not all that great.....im hopin that much cuz it is a 5spd.....most high school kids want 5spd cars nowadays

If i could afford it..

NA- 2006 Acura TL or 350Z
Turbo- Evo VII

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I have mine on CL right now for $5900 as it sits. 98 with almost 140k.

I've had about 7 responses to the ad since Monday.

The car books out at $5700 retail.

blinkz0rz

Reaction score
$9k

No seriously, I would being a Special Edition and plenty of idiot buyers around. Edmunds.com states me at $7.7k private sale.

But, I would only trade it for a V6 Coupe EX. I don't ever expect me to get rid of this car, it'll stay my DD for a long long time.

Back