FS: Tphong partout begins!! Pspec on the line!!

Tphong

Reaction score
Re: 01 black accord coupe for part out or fix

I think I would just buy the door instead of selling the car :)

Beats the purpose of getting a new car with better potential. Main thing that I'm worried about is the h22 not selling because it seems like lately not many ppl are looking for h22's anymore. So trying to sell the whole car as to get rid of everything in one go than a couple of parts a month.

Tphong

Reaction score

I did consider just buying another door at this point I do not know.

Ramzysv6

Reaction score

I'm sorry to hear about your car, I know exactly how you feel, I had a white 2002 v6 accord coupe, and it ended up getting totaled, and I had a whole jswap for it, I was bummed out, to make a long story short, I ended up giving the car up to insurance and buying another one with my insurance money, for real cheap, I really love these cars, so now I have my car, extra money and my swap, maybe u should give this car up to the insurance and buy another for cheap and throw all your parts in it, but that's just my opinion:)

Tphong

Reaction score

JDM standards say about somewhere around 50k and I put around 15k on it so 65k all together. Had this swap completely done last year and just babied it.

Tphong

Reaction score

I think I'm just done with this car. I don't want to sink anymore money into it when I can use the money to buy a better platform. Plus there could be more damage under the door since it hit a small part of the rear quarter panel so the money I would get from insurance wouldn't cover the repairs.

Last edited:

Varnell

Reaction score

I'm interested all parts related to the h22 swap. I've been having some engine issues lately.

Back