Tranny just went out!

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
Alrite so i live in norwalk and was driving to my sisters house... Thought hey im hungry gonna grab some jack in the box... Right before i pull into the drive threw.... Car started making some weird sound...... Put it in nuetral... Checked the sound.. Put it in gear.... Wouldnt grab.... Sucks!! Well ima just replace it,.,.. Officaly looking for a 5spd f23 or h23 tranny hit me up!

MrLazie1

Reaction score
did you ever ride the clutch? or your clutch have any free play in it? grind the gears? missing up the syncs?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Check your tranny fluid lines it could have air in the lines like my old tranny had.

GL and atleast u are moving forward 5spd ftw.

ScubaSteve

Reaction score
Alrite so i live in norwalk and was driving to my sisters house... Thought hey im hungry gonna grab some jack in the box... Right before i pull into the drive threw.... Car started making some weird sound...... Put it in nuetral... Checked the sound.. Put it in gear.... Wouldnt grab.... Sucks!! Well ima just replace it,.,.. Officaly looking for a 5spd f23 or h23 tranny hit me up!

You live in norwalk ??? were at i live in Norwalk too

i live on imperial hwy in front of target.

slow f23

Reaction score
i possibly have a f23 tranny i could send to you for pretty dang cheap. pm me.. its from columbus ohio.

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
You live in norwalk ??? were at i live in Norwalk too

i live on imperial hwy in front of target.

i live on Rosecrans Next to John Glenn High School! lol

yea i just got a new clutch and i think its the syncs that are done.... im throwing in a H23 Tranny! should be done by sat!

ScubaSteve

Reaction score
i live on Rosecrans Next to John Glenn High School! lol

yea i just got a new clutch and i think its the syncs that are done.... im throwing in a H23 Tranny! should be done by sat!

holy ****-toki mushrooms lol i went to that hi-skool hahahaha dang thatss crazy lol im usally around that area my friend lives in the manor and my other friend live by the big turn on bloomfield next to the 5 onramp

Back