Tran's 2000 Red Accord Coupe V6 **UPDATED** (56k)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Tran's 2000 Red Honda Accord Coupe V6

Be careful with buying aftermarket headlights, the optics are not as good as OEM. So if you plan on installing an HID kit, I would recommend blackhousing your own headlights for better output.

Namboyz

Reaction score

Be careful with buying aftermarket headlights, the optics are not as good as OEM. So if you plan on installing an HID kit, I would recommend blackhousing your own headlights for better output.

sorry what do you mean by the optics not being as good?

ILoveMyCG

Reaction score

Welcome and clean ride! your first investment should be to drop your car. Happy MOdding!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

sorry what do you mean by the optics not being as good?

The reflectors themselves have a different pattern then OEM, which does not project and spread the light as well. If you ever see them side by side, you'll see what I mean.

Car is looking good man. Looks like you have an OEM front lip? Good luck finding the sides/rear!

vtec_905

Reaction score

The reflectors themselves have a different pattern then OEM, which does not project and spread the light as well. If you ever see them side by side, you'll see what I mean.

Car is looking good man. Looks like you have an OEM front lip? Good luck finding the sides/rear!

Thanks man.

It's actually OEM replica front lip from lip-kits.com. It fit great, couldnt be more happier. Prolly gonna grab sides/rear from that site too.

F4K3 1D

Reaction score
Re: Tran's 2000 Red Honda Accord Coupe V6 *Updated*

Great ride, man! Coming from another Canadian and red coupe owner (mine's not a v6 :sad: ) but how the HELL do you keep it so clean in bloody ONTARIO!?!?! Salt and sand capital of Canada during winter lol. well done, dude! I'll keep an eye on your ride and see how the future mods go for ya! I'm gonna be going crazy on mine over the next few months so check it out!

vtec_905

Reaction score

Great ride, man! Coming from another Canadian and red coupe owner (mine's not a v6 :sad: ) but how the HELL do you keep it so clean in bloody ONTARIO!?!?! Salt and sand capital of Canada during winter lol. well done, dude! I'll keep an eye on your ride and see how the future mods go for ya! I'm gonna be going crazy on mine over the next few months so check it out!

lol thanks dude! :beer: yeah winters are pretty brutal here, just gotta be extra careful driving.

Good luck with your ride! I'm eager to see what you do :)

Ch1R

Reaction score

I love red coupes! haha want to trade?! haha

Latest posts

Back