Transmission Gremlins

Lucid

Reaction score
There Back!!!!!! Oh No's!!! This does suck indeed. Started Last week when it got cold. Sliped a lil till It warmed up then was fine. This morning on my way home from work though I'm doing 20 mph at 3500 rpm with my flashers on and the damn thing wont shift. If you dont already know I just had it rebuilt in April. Funny thing is before I had it rebuilt it took much longer than this to go from slip'n a lil to complete p.o.s..
Well I feel beter now that I have vented a lil. Mby I should start saving for that manny. Or, (dare I say) mby its time to trade in my Accord. :sad:

Lucid

Reaction score
It's me beeing all scared and stuff.

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
why do you look 40?

He doesn't look 40 to me:thinking:
But i've always wondered about his avatar too tho haha, and now we know

Anyways sorry to hear about your trans dude, hope it works out. Shouldnt it be covered under warranty still since the rebuild was so recently?

Lucid

Reaction score
I'm not shure if its under warranty or not. My father who lives in nashville TN were I had the work done is trying to check into it but has'nt got a response from the guy yet. Anyway If I have to take it down there to get it repaired it's going to involve a truck and a trailer.

Reaction score
Yeah, manual, for sure. I am arranging for my third autotragic to be scrap metal as soon as i can find that ever elusive 5 spd. Is it just Tennessee or are they that damn rare?????

Back