Tripod + Yep. (56k no way.)

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Ryan if u got any extra time to do that with some other pics feel free. I don't get it when I shot those pictures I didn't turn on any special features or special picture colors, I am curious why they turned out "not realistic"?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
its the lights around...

outside, street lights are "sodium" something and they give an orange cast.

inside, fluorescent give a green cast. tungsten looks red.

the camera should give white balance settings and you can set it before shooting.

i only have the free version of neatimage so they dont let me edit pics over a certain resolution (1024px i think) and my PS has an action set up for 900px...so the pics will be smaller for that reason, since i can't afford any software at the moment and cant "find it" on the net due to my wifi router :eusa_wall:

that pic i posted...if youre ok with its size, i can do a few more...

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
its the lights around...

outside, street lights are "sodium" something and they give an orange cast.

inside, fluorescent give a green cast. tungsten looks red.

the camera should give white balance settings and you can set it before shooting.

i only have the free version of neatimage so they dont let me edit pics over a certain resolution (1024px i think) and my PS has an action set up for 900px...so the pics will be smaller for that reason, since i can't afford any software at the moment and cant "find it" on the net due to my wifi router :eusa_wall:

that pic i posted...if youre ok with its size, i can do a few more...

O I gotch u certain lights give us certain colors, I see. I'd like to get a free version of some kind of photo editing software ha all I have is the microsoft image viewer that comes with the computer. I am on my blackberry so I can't tell how small u resized the pics, but go ahead and fix as many as u would like to, I like the way urs came out better than mine.

Back