trying to find a pic of koni sport/yellow w/ eibach springs on the lowest setting...

blankkoop

Reaction score
i searched here and found GC/koni combo but noone on eibach sportlines/koni(with the perch on lowest setting)...

i want to go and buy them tonight but i want to see the drop first...

Last edited:

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Re: trying to find a pic of koni sport/yellow w/ eibach springs on the lowest setting

What do you mean by lowest setting? Thats not a height adjustable suspension combo. I think the yellows have dampening adjust-ability though.

blankkoop

Reaction score
Re: trying to find a pic of koni sport/yellow w/ eibach springs on the lowest setting

What do you mean by lowest setting? Thats not a height adjustable suspension combo. I think the yellows have dampening adjust-ability though.

the perch on the koni allows for 15-20 mm of adjustment which isnt much but pics are worth so much more than numbers...

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score

Damn learn something new everyday. I'd never seen it advertised till I just went to Koni North America's site.

blankkoop

Reaction score

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?p=444501#post444501

RedRyder's review on the combo with pics. Not sure weather he is on the lowest setting or not. I already am on Eibach pros and I'm waiting on my yellows.

hes on prokit not sportlines but i think that link was more for 98exAcc....

still trying to find a pic...ive found every other setup bu the one thats really popular..:thinking:

blankkoop

Reaction score

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Sportlines are 1/2" lower than Pro Kits, so that's the difference. I have a set waiting to be installed myself.

Cpyro

Reaction score

I think the perche setting can help fix the boat look a bit, and maybe even help tuck some tire, but i just dont trust in the lil tiny metal o ring that holds the spring perch up to even want to touch it lol

Back