Tsudo N1 exhaust?

white beauty

Reaction score
Alright ever since i got my header ive been looking for an exhaust to get. The apexi Ws2 was what i ended up liking, but i did't want to pay 500 dollars for it. So my roommate owns a 2005 Lexus Is, he has this exhaust with a K&N SRI. Without the silencer on, its barely noticeable, With the silencer on its like he doesn't even have an exhaust. I am about ready to by it but i would like to know ur guys opinions. would it be a good choice? Thanks, Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TSUD...011QQitemZ320162560430QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

cg6boi

Reaction score
i have the full cat back tsudo exhaust and i like it, bang for buck its good with a high flow cat and headers, its kinda loud but thats the way i like it just put the silencer if your a lil girl who doesnt like noise "ooo its so loud whaaa" haha but yeah its good i only paid 170 from a shop here in sac called TOP SPEED

lwlba

Reaction score
loud... and exhaust w/ silencer on usually sounds like sh!t... just my opinion

xci.ed6

Reaction score
i have the tsudo on my civic, that one looks pretty ugly though.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
I'd say get it if you're trying to save money. If you spent a lot of money on your car then you shouldn't really cheap out and get a gay exhaust when you can get a much better one. But if you're really concerned about money, then get that Tsudo N1, exhaust is exhaust, merely piping that your exhaust gas goes through. Not really worth paying an arm and a leg for.

Back