tsx 4dr seat swap

XxSlowAv6xX

Reaction score
looks good man, how easy was swapping the fronts and rears?

the rears was cake take off the old one and throw in the new ones.. the fronts still need to put in some work on them, i only have one bolt on the front seats for now.. till i get around and make some adjustments..figuring out the wiring was not fun, i still have to power up the pass side

jeffpanya

Reaction score
im looking to get black seats, my TL-s are just not as good looking cuz its tan lol, only one bolt holding them? oh man lol, custom drilling pretty soon?

XxSlowAv6xX

Reaction score
im looking to get black seats, my TL-s are just not as good looking cuz its tan lol, only one bolt holding them? oh man lol, custom drilling pretty soon?

yeah i need to make some new mounting holes so they can be nice and tight.. even with just one bolt on them they feel really solid..

jeffpanya

Reaction score
Lol. Does it sit any lower ? Cuz my stock seats are high up even on the lowest setting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SykVSyx

Reaction score
That is a good look.

Just more proof that the 6th Gen sedan should have had a black interior as an option.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
yeah i need to make some new mounting holes so they can be nice and tight.. even with just one bolt on them they feel really solid..

Nice job, this is the first I've seen this done. Do you have any photos of fitment? Like are is there a little space between the sides of the seats and the interior panels of the car, etc?

Also, I'm betting a lot of people that see this will want to end up doing it. Since you're just getting into the custom part of it, you should document the process and create a DIY. I think it would help a lot of people out.

Looks really good!

Back