tuner lugs

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^hmm...good question. I feel like gunmetal rims with darker lug nuts would detract from the looks of the wheel itself. I'd say get gunmetal lugs if they exist. Just my opinion.

Crono139

Reaction score
I feel like gunmetal rims with darker lug nuts would detract from the looks of the wheel itself.

*shrug*

IMG_1677A.jpg

Fuzz

Reaction score
Don't waste your money on coated lugs.

First... The coating will chip off when you go to put them on and off. Second, if they don't chip, you have to be careful when you clean your wheels.

Any standard wheel cleaning chemical (Meguires Hot Rims etc), will eat the coating off of them. I had a customer who really really really wanted blue nuts with hsi silver wheels. 2 Days later he came back with Chrome nuts. The coating came off.

VietGuy03

Reaction score
lol or you can always repaint you lugs after they chip too. Simple and easy way to get around chipped lug nuts.

VietGuy03

Reaction score
yea, it will probably chip off a little key goes but you can always touch up. Plus I think this is easy than getting all upset if you scratch a set of Rays coated (or something similar) lug nuts. Lug nuts see moderate abuse when you take the wheels on and off for either flat repairs, blow outs, or rebalancing wheels.

Back