tuning a chipped p28 in a h22?

Thirteenth

Reaction score
im bringing it out to get dyno tuned later this week
just wondering if anyones got any suggestions on what I should tune with, chrome, uberdate, hondata? any opinions are appreciated

i just have a basic IHE and dont plan on going any further until next summer.

just as a side note, my current basemap is ****, it runs well but the engine stalls if i steer all the way right or left (something to do with power steering and the ecu, the ****.) and i need to make sure it's not going to knock at higher rpms and that the egr is all good.

thanks guys

Erik123456789

Reaction score
I don't know anything about uberdata but.. Crome vs Hondata - use crome to save money, hondata for best results.

Drift

Reaction score
im bringing it out to get dyno tuned later this week
just wondering if anyones got any suggestions on what I should tune with, chrome, uberdate, hondata? any opinions are appreciated

i just have a basic IHE and dont plan on going any further until next summer.

just as a side note, my current basemap is ****, it runs well but the engine stalls if i steer all the way right or left (something to do with power steering and the ecu, the ****.) and i need to make sure it's not going to knock at higher rpms and that the egr is all good.

thanks guys

I'm also using Crome, and it works, but you cant datalog with it anymore. I highly recommend getting an S300 instead. Hondata is pretty bada5s, we us it a lot at the shop. So much so that I've considered becoming a Hondata dealer.

As far as the EGR goes, the p28 will not run it. I believe that the p72 ECU will though. The p72 also has a knock board and IAB control, where the p28 is lacking both.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
chrome user as well

i have also used uberdata, but chrome is better now.

Thirteenth

Reaction score
i'm going to stick with the p28 for now, i have other things i want to take care of so an ecu change isnt a consideration. i'll see what my tuner thinks of crome. i would just like to really stretch the engines legs but i'm scared of doing so before dynoing and making sure it is isnt knocking.

Back