turbo manifold idea

Silver_Ghost

Reaction score
I'm in the process of looking for a turbo Manifold for my f23. Since its a budget build I'm not tryin to spend a bunch of money for a manifold. I was looking to just get a cast iron one from ebay but do u think its possible to use the oem exhaust manifold with an adapter to connect the turbo? Its just an inexpensive/cheap idea for my tiny turbo.there isn't any nice turbo manis for our cars

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
yea 250$ for a cast treadstone manifold 5year warrenty is cheap..along with the cast turbo manifold you can find on ebay for like 160$ i think. Im tossing my treadstone one for the one on ebay my next kit.
I was going to get the 300$ spoolinperformance one..but they have outrageous shipping charges.

Silver_Ghost

Reaction score
I was thinking the stock one could handle it since its iron nd I plan on runnning only 7psi.but I guess ill just get one off of ebay. And its gonna b internally wastegated to that extra hole wud b unnecessary. Too bad they don't make ramhorns for the f-series :(

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
just buy the block off plate..2 bolts/gasket and be done..and also able to convert to a bigger turbo once you want more power afterwards.

because 7psi is different from a small turbo than a larger one..and im not to fimiliar with larger turbos that have internal gates on them..

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
wen u finish buying everthing send me a list of eerything u bought to make kit work...i wanna run 5-7 psi... but not right this second

Silver_Ghost

Reaction score
So wud I need to run more boost since my turbo is so small? I see a lot of other people running around 7psi on stock internals but they also have a larger turbo...btw I have a K03 from an Audi a4....should I just run 10-12?

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
What the hell, shouldn't you be asking this on an Audi forum?

he is refering to the comet about large and small turbos... not a specific type of turbo...at least thats wat i took from it wen reading the posts b 4 it

Back