Turbo torque steer?

idriveanaccord

Reaction score
Hey all,

I was thinking bout some future plans for my car and up came the debate of a low boost on my f23 or do the h22 swap. For my driving style (canyons) i was thinking the turbo would suck cuz it would cause gnarly torque steer. Does anyone have experience with aggressive driving styles thats boosted? it seems turboing any FWD car would just cause a lot of torque steer and make canyons hard. Over all i just want to know, whats aggressive driving like with a boosted FWD? Is the torque steer that gnarly? and would LSD helo fix the torque steer problem?

Thanks for your time!

idriveanaccord

Reaction score
oh Ps Erik, i hear LSD is an almost direct bolt on on the F23 from the lude tranny if you wanna see if that will fix it shouldnt be to steep of a price for u judging on how modded ur car is hahah

Erik123456789

Reaction score
Well it's not that bad but I still don't like the feeling of it, it feels unsafe.
It like pulls toward one side and since you naturally react to the pull by pulling the opposite way then it goes the other way and 99% of the time you pull too hard so it goes too far so you let go but then it starts to pull again and so on lol, but you can still control it.

I wouldn't recommend it for the canyon, it gets a lot worse.. I haven't actually tried but I'm sure it does..

Last edited:

idriveanaccord

Reaction score
oh haha but ya ive heard of a couple people putting LSD on their F23, how do you go about doing so? do u gotta get in the tranny or just around it?

Back