turbo_911's white coupe 5 speed(56k) *(07/03/2010)*

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I didn't get the AMR's...although there are a couple local member's that are/will be running them.

Both of which have front lips, so I imagine they will be fine.

Even at 0 gap F/R, you would be fine with the OEM lip kit.

turbo_911

Reaction score
well which fender and wheel, because I'm not tucking in the back but I'm definitely tucking in the front even if the black of the tire doesn't let you see that.

like there's no finger gap in the front, but there's one in the back.

I had to do that to clear the last flange of my exhaust system, because before it was scraping really badly on like everything since it's so low.

Wait, so you re-did your suspension? because I saw the front wasn't tucking in :hide:

Hmm, if you are tucking in up front and have a gap in the back then I have same setup lol

I didn't get the AMR's...although there are a couple local member's that are/will be running them.

Both of which have front lips, so I imagine they will be fine.

Even at 0 gap F/R, you would be fine with the OEM lip kit.

Oh, for some reason I though you got AMR's too hmm...

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Wait, so you re-did your suspension? because I saw the front wasn't tucking in :hide:

Hmm, if you are tucking in up front and have a gap in the back then I have same setup lol

here, pm me the picture so I know what you're talking about. Because it's back to normal now, whatever picture it was was probably after I got an alignment and we had to raise the car in the front to get it on the rack but then I had to go so I came back the next day to lower it back.

Back