TWM Short Shifter

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I just talked to someone over at TWM via e-mail about the possibility of a 98-02 Accord & 97-01 Prelude short shifter. Not an adapter, a real short shifter. Now, they need to see how much interest there is in this. This gets brought up from time to time, and either you wait till Pete wants to make a few shifters or you get an adapter. It would be nice to have a readily available short shifter for our cars. No more cutting the stock shifter, just a good quality shifter.

There is no ETA on it's release at this time, but having some interest behind the idea never hurts. If you think it's a good idea, post it here. Suggestions? Tell me.

Post it up guys! This is about your input/feedback/interest.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
imo it'd be pretty cool if the manual ppl got behind this, always nice to have more aftermarket support

thatonedude

Reaction score
i love the idea of a real short shifter and i think they will do good with it sence its the only real short shifter out there

nexTOme

Reaction score
is it noticeable difference between this and cut shifter + adapter? which i have now? if so, count me as well

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Most of their shifters run around $100 from what I've seen. They sell boots and knobs as well.

I can say my short shifter was one of the best things I've done to my car, it would have been better if it had been cheaper:)

Back